Switch Frame Pine
The new Switch Frame from Wunderbars and available exclusively from Fujifilm, is a new solution for wall art display. For use with any Fujifilm media the switch frame is a fast and easy way of changing the image on your wall. The patent pending solution allows your customers to simply change the picture in the frame in seconds, simply pull out your old picture and insert a new one. (Spare blanks sold separately) No tools and no fuss. Just swap and go. Once hung the frame stays put, it's the image that gets changed, so there's no more extra holes in your wall when you change your picture.
Exceptionally fast and easy to construct the Switch Frame requires no expertise to create. In typical "Wunderbars" style simply staple the image to the blank insert. Frames are sold constructed to save you time and money. You also have the option of using the patent pending switch frame clip to, back to back, your switch frames. Perfect for window sills or as a desk block solution.
Currently available in Switch Frame Obeche, Obeche Black and White and in Pine Barewood, white or black with more colours coming soon. In the following sizes
As a whole frame and blank in a box
5" x 5" (Image Size) - Incudes frame and blank for your image
8" x 10" (Image Size) - Includes frame and blank for your image
10" x 12" (Image Size) - Includes frame and blank for your image
12" x 16" (Image Size) - Includes frame and blank for your image
16" x 20" (Image Size) - Includes frame and blank for your image
12" x 30" (Image Size) - Includes frame and blank for your image
Replacement Blanks (Box of 10)
5"x5" 8"x10" 10"x12" 12"x16" 16"x20" 12"x30"
Features and Benefits of Switch Frame Pine
- Fast and Simple - Incredibly easy to construct and frame. A full frame with image can be made in just a few minutes. Switch frame is the fastest way to frame your print on the market today.
- No tools required - Apart from the essential staple gun, no other tools are required to make and frame your image.
- Interchangeable - Because of the unique way they go together, you can change the frame or the image at will. This can be done at home by the user or by the assistant in your store. Simply slide out your image and pop another one in, or move your image to a new frame. It really is as simple as that.
- Also use paper - Switch frame doesn't have to be used with canvas. It has been tested on Fujifilms entire paper range, without tearing . You can even use standard photocopy paper.
- Anyone can use them - As with all of the Wunderbars range this product is designed so that anyone can use it and create a framed image. There's no experience required, and if you get stuck, just simply follow the guides on this website.