High quality images deserve high quality frames. Wunderframe is the essential addition to Wunderbars White. This stunning Beech finished frame has all of the characteristics you'd expect to compliment Wunderbars. Weightly, simplicity in design and above all else extremely simple to assemble.
The frames come assembled for your convenience. Simply slot your completed Wunderbars canvas print onto the frame, slide in the specially adapted pins and you're done.
Wunderframe does away with all the complicated and difficult canvas float frame techniques. No screws and no fuss and unlike other framed canvas prints this frame will not go slack. The frame allows the Wunderbars to contract and expand within the frame giving you complete piece of mind that your finished masterpiece will last for years.
Saving you time and money Wunderframes come in a natural Beech finish, Black painted beech or White painted beech in a variety of different sizes
8x10, 10x12, 12x16, 16x20 and 12x30
(bespoke sizes for Wunderbars and Wunderframe also available)
For price and availability check your local stockist
Features and Benefits of the Wunderframe
- Fast and Simple - The fastest and easiest way to frame a professional wooden stretcher bar in the market. Simply slot your completed Wunderbar White into the frame, insert the clips and your done in seconds.
- No tools required - To make your finished frame there are no tools at all required.
- No measuring required - With Wunderframe and the way its made, there's no need to measure the distance between the canvas and the frame edge. When you slot your Wunderbars White into the frame its automatically centered with no need to adjust.
- Solid and Professional - Beech wood is a very solid and dependable wood with a quality feel and weight.
- Can be done at home by anyone - Already got a Wunderbars White at home? Wunderbars white can be framed by anyone. No skill at all is required.
- Clean and Tidy - The rear of the frame is exceptionally tidy. There are no bits of tape or screws, just a nice clean professional finish.